Convergent Systems (S) Pte. Ltd. (“Convergent”) operates the Authorised Nintendo Service Centre (“Service Centre”) in Singapore. The Service Centre will provide Repair Service, subject to the terms and conditions as below. Please read “Terms and Conditions for Repair Service” and “Terms and Conditions for Warranty” before applying to the Repair Service.
The location of the Service Centre is at the following location(s):
Authorised Nintendo Service Centre (Ubi)
Convergent Systems (S) Pte. Ltd.
9 Ubi Crescent, Singapore 408572
Tel: +65 6337-0177 (then press 3)
Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/1C37LRjhdUvtcqdW7
Nintendo Switch Products (“Products”) which are applicable to the Terms and Conditions for Repair Service and Warranty.
• Nintendo Switch™Hardware
• Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
• Game & Watch: The Legend of Zelda
Terms and Conditions for Repair Service
• Please attach a copy of proof of purchase, which indicates the date of purchase of the Product to the Service Centre.
• The default mode of service is Carry-In warranty, please visit the Service Centre with the defective product and accessory.
• If the Service Centre requests that the defective product and accessory is to be sent in by Delivery Services, please pack properly the defective product and accessory before delivering to the Service Centre, we will not accept the repair request if the damage is caused by improper packing or lost during delivery.
• If defect is occurred when playing a software or using an accessory, please also bring the software and accessory to the Service Centre.
• Please remove any adornments to the defective product (eg screen protector, case, sticker, etc.). Even if the Product is within warranty period, the Service Centre may not be able to return the replaced product as the same status following such repair.
• The Service Centre will not be responsible for any loss during delivery.
• Regardless of the warranty, the Service Centre will not be responsible for any delivery cost.
• Convergent may use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Repair Service.
• Convergent will only provide the Repair Service in the Service Centre.
• The Service Centre will not return any replaced parts after the completion of the Repair Service.
• Even if it is not related to customer’s request for the Repair Service, the Service Centre may repair the part causing the defect, or replace the relevant element of the Product without charge.
• The Service Centre will upgrade the system software to the latest version. The software in memory device (memory of hardware or microSD memory card) may also be upgraded to the latest version if needed.
• The Service Centre may replace the Product or alter the serial number of the Product.
• The Service Centre may initialize the Product and unbind the connection of a Nintendo Network ID registered or linked to the Product or service.
• In case of customer who wants to cancel the request for repair, if the Product is already checked, the Service Centre may not be able to return the Product to the same status following such repair.
• After the Product is checked and repaired, the Service Centre will not accept the cancellation of the repair request.
• The repair service is only available in Singapore Service Centre.
Storage period of the defective product
• If customer does not reply within 30 days after the quotation of repair is notified, the Service Centre will not provide the Repair Service and will return the defective product to customer.
• If the defective product has not be reclaimed for more than 6 months, the Service Centre will dispose the defective product without prior notice.
• If customer fails to provide the correct customer information (address, name, telephone number, etc.), which caused the Service Centre unable to contact or return the Product, the Service Centre will keep the Product for up to 6 months and dispose the Product without prior notice.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY, AND NO REPAIR SERVICE SHALL BE PROVIDED IF THE PRODUCT:
• IS DAMAGED BY ANY UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATIONS OR TAMPERING (INCLUDING SOFTWARE);
• HAS HAD THE SERIAL NUMBER ALTERED, DEFACED OR REMOVED;
• HAS BEEN INTENTIONALLY MODIFIED USING MALICIOUS CODE, MALWARE, VIRUS, BOTS, WORMS, TROJANS, BACKDOORS, EXPLOITS, CHEATS, HACKS, OR HIDDEN DIAGNOSTICS THAT MAY HARM THE PRODUCT OR OUR SYSTEMS;
• IS DAMAGED BY NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT, UNREASONABLE USE, OR BY OTHER CAUSES UNRELATED TO DEFECTIVE MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP (INCLUDING USE WITH GAME ENHANCEMENT AND COPIER DEVICES);
• IS FOUND LOSS OF DATA OR ANY OTHER CONTENT, SUCH AS SOFTWARE, AS A RESULT OF FORMATTING THE MEMORY OF THE PRODUCT (OR THE SD CARD/MICROSD CARD OR ANY OTHER EXTERNAL STORAGE DEVICE BEING USED WITH THE PRODUCT);
• HAS BEEN RESOLD, OR USED FOR RENTAL OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE;
• IS JUDGED BY THE SERVICE CENTRE THAT IT SHOULD BE REPAIRED WITH CHARGE.
• If the warranty period has expired, the Service Centre may repair or replace the part causing the defect or replace the relevant element of the Product (at its sole discretion) with charges.
• Even if the Product is within the warranty period, the Service Centre may follow the Terms and Conditions for Repair Service to provide the Repair Service with charges.
• For the details of any charges for the Repair Service, please contact the Service Centre.
• If customer accepts the Repair Service with charges, please visit the Service Centre to pay the charges.
Data or other content stored in the memory of the Product
• The Service Centre strongly recommends that customer makes a backup copy of any data that you do not remove or delete. Please note that, depending on the type of repair, data or other content stored in the memory of the Product may be deleted, and you may not be able to read data or other content saved to your SD card/microSD card or to any other external storage device, or import it back onto the Product following such repair.
• The Service Centre will not be responsible for any loss, deletion or corruption of customer’s files or data that has not been deleted or removed.
• Warranty will not be re-issued under any circumstance.
• The Service Centre will not sell the repair parts.
• If the production of the Product comes to end, Nintendo Repair Centre will keep the repair parts for 6 years. The Service Centre may not be able to provide the Repair Service after the keeping time. Even if within the keeping time, the Service Centre may not be able to provide the Repair Service due to other factors such as regulation changes.
• The Service Centre will not be responsible for any loss which caused by defective product or repair service.
• Terms and Conditions for Repair Service may be changed without prior notice.
• Please visit https://bit.ly/ntdwarranty to check for the latest version of Terms and Conditions for Repair Service.
• For the Product of special version, depending on the stock of parts of special version, the Service Centre may replace the defective product with a product of normal version which is equivalent in all material respects. If the replaced part is used, the Product will change to normal version (including the package).
Terms and Conditions for Warranty
Please read “Terms and Conditions for Repair Service” and “Terms and Conditions for Warranty”.
• If, having inspected the Product, the Service Centre accepts that the Product is defective, it will (at its sole discretion) either repair or replace the part causing the defect, or replace the relevant element of the Product without charge.
• The warranty for free from defects in material and workmanship is effective for 12 months from the date of purchase, regardless of the starting and playing time of the Product.
• The period of warranty for the Product will remain unchanged even if after the completion of the Repair Service.
• This warranty is only valid for Singapore original authorised product and was used in Singapore. Parallel Imports, counterfeit, pirated, unlawful or altered products will not be accepted for repair, and the Singapore Service Centre will consider them as products without a warranty.
• Even if within the warranty period, the Repair Service will be chargeable under below conditions:
• (1) Fails to present the proof of purchase;
• (2) Fails to fill in necessary info (name of shop, date of purchase, etc.)
• (3) Has had the serial number of the Products altered, defaced or removed;
• (4) Defects in the Product that are caused by use of the Product not in accordance with the respective instructions;
• (5) Is damaged by any unauthorized modifications or tampering;
• (6) Is damaged by negligence, accident, unreasonable use, or by other causes unrelated to defective materials or workmanship (including use with game enhancement and copier devices);
• (7) Has been intentionally modified using malicious code, malware, virus, bots, worms, trojans, backdoors, exploits, cheats, hacks, or hidden diagnostics that may harm the Product or our systems;
• (8) Accessories, peripherals or other items that are intended for use with the Product but are not manufactured by or for Nintendo (whether included with the Product at the time of purchase or not);
• (9) Defects in the Product that are caused by the use of faulty, damaged or leaking batteries or battery packs, or any other use of batteries or battery packs not in accordance with the respective instructions;
Gradual decrease over time in the capacity and performance of batteries and battery packs for the Product (which, for the avoidance of doubt, will not be deemed to be a defect in material or workmanship of the Product)
• (10) If customer requests to replace the non-faulty part;
• (11) The Product has been resold, used for rental or commercial purpose;
• (12) In the Service Centre’s judgement that the defects of the Product should be repaired with charges.
• The Service Centre reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions for Repair Service and Warranty without prior notice.
• Please visit https://bit.ly/ntdwarranty to check for the latest version of Terms and Conditions.
Weekdays 9.00am – 6.00pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays.
Phone : (65) 6337 0177
[then choose option 3]
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Face to Face Support
All Nintendo products to be serviced are carried in Official Service Centre located at:
9 Ubi Cresent, Singapore 408572